LEAD ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
St. Louis, MO
Report this Job as Spam
|Job Title||Senior Enterprise Architect|
|Job Description||The BPMS team leverages the Agile Software Development Methodology along with the Pega BPM tool to build web based software applications that meet business needs.|
In this position the candidate would be part of the architecture team responsible for the architecture on a variety of projects produced from of a large development group. This includes laying the architectural foundation and leading system design activities or reviewing system designs to ensure that application solutions will exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment. This role will also include leading the preparation of solution and strategy analysis, estimates and white papers. The candidate would also need to interface with the business to help meet their needs.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be a fully certified LSA who must have worked on a number of complex PEGA PRPC projects
- Have excellent analytical and technical skills combined with excellent leadership and communication skills.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Technology related field or equivalent work experience.
Must be able to legally work in the United States (documentation will be required) At this time, we are unable to sponsor candidates
Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required
Strong understanding on web based application infrastructures and security.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Ability to lead a team and mentor them as and when required
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Agile experience
- Design and development of large scale Business Process Management(BPM) applications using PegaSystems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC)
- Java 3+ years experience
- WebSphere, Oracle
- Financial Industry experience