Get daily alerts with jobs like this:
By providing us with your information, you agree to become a Bullhorn Reach User,
Report this Job as Spam
Qualified candidate will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and successful completion of specific client projects ensuring consistency with mutually agreed client deliverables and company strategy, commitment and goals.
This will be accomplished by demonstrated ability of the following tasks and responsibilities.
- Develop understanding of client expectations for projects and develop and manage project plans that meet or exceed those expectations
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Track project tasks and milestones.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Minimize our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensure project documents follow standards, and are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Provide feedback to peers and management on recommendations for process or methodology improvements.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Hold regular status meetings with project team, including product and cross-functional teams as needed.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors and executives.
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Keep project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Possess a general understanding of multi-disciplinary projects whose implementations include enterprise software applications. Able to work with a support team of subject matter experts for broadly-based projects, while remaining the primary contact for the customer.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 4 year degree in any discipline or combination of education and experience in area of program or project management
- PMP Certification a plus not required.
- Proven track record with one or more successful large, external customer-centric, enterprise-class software implementations.
- Proven experience in strategic planning
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good analytical, organizational, project management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop and implement plans, procedures, and processes to accomplish a goal.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey complex issues in an easily understood manner, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal/customer relations skills; good presentation skills, especially to top management and clients.
- Must be able to travel up to 60% for customer implementations.
- Good budgetary skills.
- Ability to persuade/influence to gain buy-in for controversial/innovative ideas/concepts.
- Good computer skills, plus Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project (or comparable P.M. tool) required.
- Receptive and supportive of team efforts.