SALES COORDINATOR - ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (closed)
▪ Receives and reads incoming mail including correspondence and memoranda; screens items which can be routinely handled, and forwards remaining materials to Vice President Sales or other members of the sales team with necessary background information.
▪ Arranges meetings, conferences, schedules, interviews and appointments, completes travel arrangements and maintains Vice President’s business calendar.
▪ Utilizes advanced personal computer software skills (i.e., word processing, spread sheets, graphics, databases, etc.) to prepare various documents. Composes routine correspondence and prepares forms, tables, charts, records, statistical tables, schedules, and so forth which are often confidential in nature.
▪ Reviews and screens visitors and telephone calls, ascertains callers' needs and tactfully refers callers to appropriate personnel. Responds to inquiries concerning general administrative activities and operations, and refers complex and/or sensitive inquiries to appropriate individual(s).
▪ Establishes, maintains and revises record keeping and filing systems, and classifies, sorts and files correspondence, articles, records and other documents.
▪ Attends meetings and takes, prepares and distributes minutes to appropriate personnel.
▪ Coordinates special functions such as arranging for sales meetings, conventions, events, and facilities; prepare supporting materials.
▪ Performs other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
▪ Regularly contacts a variety of internal and external personnel and organizations in order to obtain or relay information, arrange meetings, gather data and so forth, often dealing with executives, customers, or influential outsiders.
▪ Bachelor's Degree preferred.
▪ Approximately five to seven years of adminstrative experience, supporting sales executives i.e. VP or Director level.
▪ A high level of proficiency with MS Office applications.
▪ Experience with Sales Force would be a plus.
▪ Analytical skills necessary to resolve complex problems.
▪ Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
▪ Ability to handle competing priorities with ease.
▪ Communication skills necessary in order to enforce policies in difficult situations, interact with influential internal and external contacts, or perform other duties requiring a comparable level of communication skills.
Forward resume to Pat Fender-Brazile @ Professional Alternatives; email@example.com