Sales Contract Administrator (closed)
Processing of LOCs (Letter Of Commitment) and contract pricing. Prepare and send notification to distributors for new contracts, and implement product/pricing changes for renewal and/or new contracts. Prepare and send credit notifications to distributors and finance dept. Implement EDI transmissions report daily for contracts being sent to certain EDI distributors. Assist distributors with requests for facility eligibility, contract notification, and rebate discrepancies. Assist field sales and corporate account reps in resolving discrepancies between distributors and facilities regarding pricing and contract information. Follow up on all correspondence sent to ensure proper action was taken. Daily responses to emails from field sales, distributors, and management. Process rebates from an assigned group of distributors. Log all rebate submissions and track progress. Complete all rebate processing by the last day of the month submitted.
▪ Responsible for entering, verifying, and processing pricing and contract data and rebates
▪ Communicates with sales force, customers, and distributors regarding contracts to verify quantities, terms, tier levels, discounts
▪ Submits credit requests and rebates and forwards to appropriate department for authorization and processing
▪ Maintains materials such as end-user contracts, rebate descriptions, incentive programs, pricing information sheets, distributor agreements, etc.
▪ Performs a variety of administrative duties such as photocopying and faxing forms and paperwork, answering routine questions from sales personnel and customers, maintaining department files, and preparing routine reports
▪ Utilize the Internet to access GPO membership website to download monthly membership list
▪ Audit weekly distributor reports to confirm correct distributor information for the GPO using Lansa to load and audit new contract pricing manually or via upload
▪ Expire, set up or renew Individual or GPO contracts in the system
▪ Performs other duties as assigned
▪ Bachelor's degree (B.A.) and one to three years related experience.
▪ Proficient with Microsoft Office Products with advanced Excel skills
▪ Database knowledge and management capabilities
▪ Analytic capability & trouble shooting
▪ High energy, working at an accelerated pace in an operational environment
▪ Excellent written and oral communication skills
▪ Knowledge of basic accounting, general mathematical calculations and skills
▪ Analytical skills necessary to audit data submissions, calculate discounts and subtotals, verify results, and prepare related paperwork to completion
▪ Related experience in resolving customer issues and communicating effectively
▪ Ability to work across various departments and divisions
▪ Experience preparing, analyzing, and maintaining contracts, pricing, distributor, facility, GPO data & knowledge of the medical industry, group purchasing organizations (GPOs), rebates, and administrative fees is advantageous
▪ Requires a positive attitude as well as being a team player with good organizational skills
Forward resume to Pat Fender-Brazile @ Professional Alternatives; firstname.lastname@example.org; 404-531-5057