Visual Merchandiser (closed)
One of the world’s leading luxury who has a strong global presence is looking for an Visual Merchandiser to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Work closely with Assistant VM Manager and support on monthly guidelines to execute VM plan
- Assist and sourcing the VM materials from suppliers, work closely with producers
- Design and produce POP materials for new season and promotional events
- Conduct regular VM training to frontline staff
- Implement merchandise changes and presentation on all mannequins and fixtures
- Regular store visit to set up with window and in-store displays
- Assist with the visual support for in-store events and promotions
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in fashion related discipline
- Fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 3 years or above relevant experience in visual merchandising
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent team player
If you are interested in this job, please send your resume in Word format with your availability, current and expected salary to Karen Lee at email@example.com Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.