Interior Designer - Commercial (closed)
Must possess a degree in Interior Design from an accredited institution with industry experience in a design or facilities organization
GENERAL ABILITIES/KNOWLEDGEInterior Design
- Experience in Commercial/Contract Design
- Must have experience and understand the design process from programming, schematic design, design development, and construction documents to project administration.
- Must have experience in space planning, from block plans to individual work area.
- Must understand standard design elements, such as: color, texture, proportion, and style.
- Must have a basic knowledge of commercial office and systems furniture and finish sources and vendors.
- MS Office and current AutoCAD skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills to converse and coordinate with clients and vendors at different organizational levels
- Colorado Springs, CO (Employer in Denver, Project assignment on-site in Colorado Springs)