This requirement is for one our direct Client. Please send in an updated resume ASAP.
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 5+ months
Follows company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs. Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents. Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback. Collaborates with other development staff to achieve quality and consistency. Participates in architecture, design and code reviews. Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
Key Knowledge Areas
• 5 Minimum years of experience required
• Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent Required
• B2B dashboard using windows technologies with SQLServer DB
• Experience with development tools (for example Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server) is required.
• Knowledge of development practices including source control, unit testing, and continuous integration is required. Knowledge of design patterns is required.
• Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies is preferred.
Please send us the following details along with the updated word resume for immediate Consideration
Legal First & Last Name (As It Appears On Visa Or Id Card):
Current Location (City & State):
Visa Status & Validity:
Full Education Details (Bachelors/Masters):
Last 4 Digits of SSN:
Provide any 2 Local references of previous projects:
1) Industry/ Client:
Thank you in advance for your prompt response
Ashely Mahana| Principle IT
Marketing Manager/Resource Manager
9301 Southwest Freeway, Suite 410
Houston, TX 77074
“Together we reach the goal”…