Legion Logistics, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned third-party logistics company. What does that mean in plain English? First, one of our owners was injured while serving in the US Army (and we thank him for his service). Second, we work with companies around the country helping them move their freight. We don't own the freight and we don't own the trucks - we just connect the two.
Right now, the Legion is expanding rapidly (and not just because we like to have pastries at meetings) and we need good salespeople to help keep our momentum going. Our sales floor has a fun, high-energy, collaborative atmosphere - this is no Glengarry Glen Ross - and we are looking for our next superstar producers. An ideal candidate is a high-energy, entrepreneurial team player with strong self-motivation and a sense of loyalty. Clear communication skills and the ability to multi-task are a must. Having great hair is optional. As you might have guessed, we don't take ourselves too seriously, but we do make serious money. Income potential at the Legion is unlimited, just like the free coffee.
- Participate in a 12-week on the job training program working alongside a seasoned salesperson while receiving a set salary.
- Work to build a portfolio of customers through research and sales calls.
- Serve as the liaison between customers, carriers and shipping locations.
- Ensure the freight is picked up and delivered on time in one piece.
- Work hard every day to build customer relationships and provide superb customer service.
- College degree preferred
- High school diploma (or equivalent) with relevant work experience required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background and credit check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
The Legion offers medical and dental insurance and a retirement plan with a company match. We also like to reward big accomplishments with food, and we have monthly competitions that usually result in cash prizes. And who doesn't love cash? Or food?
At the end of the day, we spend most of our waking hours at work. At the Legion, we strive to make those hours enjoyable and financially rewarding. If you think you’d like to see what we’re about, apply. We’d love to meet you.