Railway Operations Specialist (closed)
Railway Operations Specialist
My client is a leading design and engineering consultancy with an exciting portfolio of international railway projects. They have a strong presence in the Middle East and have a number of high profile opportunities in the region.
Currently in Saudi Arabia they have an opportunity for a Railway Operations Specialist. There is potential for an immediate start.
- Support the Operation Manager in achieving the operation department targets, such as:
- Safe and reliable railway operation
- Achievement of the availability targets
- Operation budget adherence and optimization
- Coordination between all involved parties and entities
- Fulfilment of the end clients´ operational requirements
- Agree services and timetables with the client
- Develop operational documentation such as operating plans, operating rules and manuals, rule books etc.
- Develop timetables and service schedules
- Develop staff rosters and vehicle schedules
- Support, coordinate and supervise training activities in cooperation with the HR department
- Instruct and supervise operational staff
- Define and administrate statistics, prepare regular reports
- Ensure continuous improvement process
- Manage emergencies (including integration in 24 hours emergency on-call duty roster)
Education and Experience
- Degree holder in railway operation or related subject
- Knowledge of railway operation (planning & management)
- knowledge of train supervision and control systems
To be considered please apply or contact Mark Addy on 0044 207 648 6975 or email@example.com.